Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search

American Idol Season 11 - Top 13 Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder Performance Night (Videos)

American Idol Season 11 - Top 13 Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder Performance Night (Videos)


It’s Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder night on American Idol 11 Top 13 Performance Night...and their celebrating the show's 400th episode too. Congratulations!
Watch their performances below:

Joshua Ledet “I Wish” by Stevie Wonder




Elise Testone “I’m Your Baby Tonight” by Whitney Houston




Jermaine Jones “Knocks Me Off My Feet” by Stevie Wonder




Erika Van Pelt “I Believe in You and Me” by Whitney Houston




Colton Dixon “Lately” by Stevie Wonder




Shannon Magrane “I Have Nothing” by Whitney Houston




Deandre Brackensick “Master Blaster” by Stevie Wonder




Skylar Laine “Where Do Broken Hearts Go” by Whitney Houston




Heejun Han “All In Love Is Fair” by Stevie Wonder




Hollie Cavanagh “All The Man That I Need” by Whitney Houston




Jeremy Rosado “Ribbon in the Sky” by Stevie Wonder




Jessica Sanchez “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston (And she got the much-coveted standing ovation from the 3 judges AGAIN!!!)




Phillip Phillips “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder



Videos: caseycarlsonesq on YouTube

0 comments: