Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search

Jasmine Curtis-Smith Admits Relationship with Daniel Padilla


Jasmine Curtis-Smith, in an interview with ABS-CBN News' Gretchen Fullido, finally broke her silence on a so-called "audio scandal" (READ FULL DETAILS HERE) that has triggered speculation about her ties with "Bonifacio Ang Unang Pangulo" co-star Daniel Padilla, with whom she admittedly exchanged text messages recently.

According to the Kapatid young actress, the Kapamilya Teen King sent her a text message expressing his support and asking about the health of her father James Ernest who underwent surgery last September 15.

"During that time, I was going through a bit of a down moment, because I was scared something would happen to my dad. He was hospitalized. The people who were there saw how affected I was and how sad I was," she said.

"Daniel texted me to ask about my dad. All our conversations revolved around how my father was doing, kumusta 'yung operation niya. Iyon, that's where it ended. Really, everything revolved as if we were friends. I thought nothing else of it. Nothing was meant from the texts, aside from concern, because they saw how fragile I was regarding my dad and his health." she added.

Nearly a week later, the audio clip supposedly of Daniel's conversation with a number of friends went viral online. In the covertly recorded clip, a voice tagged as Daniel's seemed to express excitement about receiving a text message.

In the latter part of the 90-second clip, a voice is heard saying: "Wala na si Patrick. Wala nang mangugulo sa 'kin. Wala na 'yung tropa ni Sam."

This triggered speculation that the "Sam" being referred to in the supposed "scandal" was singer-actor Sam Concepcion, the current boyfriend of Jasmine.

"Well, when I heard the audio, I didn't assume it was me," Curtis-Smith said. "I didn't hear it properly, it was very muffled. So ano na lang... Parang, okay, 'People are thinking it's me.' Sige, kayo nalang bahala kasi ayoko din naman mag-assume bilang I saw everything as friendship lang naman ang na-insinuate ko."

"I mean, everyone has their own opinions," she added.

Asked for her reaction, Jasmine said she is more concerned that one of Daniel's companions may have secretly recorded their conversation to upload online.

"First and foremost, I guess the only way I'm affected is that I feel for both Kathryn and Daniel, because I understand how strong their love team is," she said.

"Of course, for Daniel, whoever he was opening up to or talking to, I'm sure it was someone that he trusted, so it kind of hurts, that this would come about," Jasmine added.
 

Jasmine also assured KathNiel fans that she has no intentions of getting in between the teen stars, who are rumored to be a couple.

"I don't want to interfere with his relationship with Kathryn, and I don't want to be labeled as anything else but a friend to both of them," she said. "I respect their relationship and I would never try to get in the way of it."

0 comments: