Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

It is less than a day and I will be another year older. Oh how time flies, I still remember when my precious old friends set me up last year just to give me a birthday surprise I will never forget. I could not thank you enough for having around me through the good and tough times of my life.




And the year that was, as I must say, has been the best year of my life. Not mentioning the Friends who remain on my side and some New People who made me feel how precious I am as a person - many thanks to you guys. My Family, who after all the trials remain to be the best pamilya one could ever have. My Officemates, you guys rocks! "Is there anything I could help you with Sir/Ma'am? Thank you for calling......".










And the one person who put an unending smile on my face from the time I wake up in the morning until I close my eyes in the evening. The person whom I wanted to share my whole life with. HoN aakayin kita pagtanda natin, pangako ko yan sayo. Mahal na Mahal na Mahal Kita.

Happy Birthday to Me. c",)





9 comments:

{ gossipgirl_08 } at: January 13, 2008 at 6:35 PM said...

"HoN aakayin kita pagtanda natin, pangako ko yan sayo. Mahal na Mahal na Mahal Kita..."--> seryoso na ito! im happy for you dear.. Advance happy birthday!!! :)

Anonymous at: January 14, 2008 at 12:29 AM said...

Happy Birthday Jeng, wish you the happiness and a successfull career.....

Anonymous at: January 14, 2008 at 7:38 PM said...

"Hon bakit naman ako ang aakayin mo e nag-a-Anlene naman ako hehehe. It may sound cheesy but i'm quoting Tom Cruise's 'Jerry Maguire' - 'You Complete Me'. You made me find myself and i'm really really thankful for bringing yourself into my life."

I-L-U-H!

Anonymous at: January 15, 2008 at 6:25 PM said...

Hi Jeng,

A beautiful Birthday wish for a wonderful person like you!!

May you have more birthday's to come.


Love,

Jullie

Anonymous at: January 15, 2008 at 6:25 PM said...

Happy Birthday Ninong Jeng..hehehe..We wish you all the best in life.Enjoy ur special day..Love you..==Rex, Dyeng and Joc

Anonymous at: January 15, 2008 at 6:51 PM said...

Hi Sir Jeng I wanna great you a happy happy birthday..Wish You Well and more Blessings to come..Good Health and have a peaceful Life..God Bless
Hope to see you soon...

Anonymous at: January 16, 2008 at 8:46 PM said...

how so nice..kasama ako sa ranking ng mga kaibigan mo..anyways im very happy for you for the success of career,family frends and lovelife..wish all your dreams will come true and be successful in all the things you do..i remember that you're the first person who lend your shoulder the time i was in pain..I think this is the time to say "thank you very much". your just not my boss but your a true freind to me..remember that you,toni,ar, nina,jenwin,leslie,hanna,shiela,eric,maquie,tj, has a special place in my HEART..


jm

Anonymous at: January 17, 2008 at 12:41 AM said...

Nice Ed... tamang centrum pala ang comment mo. "I wanna be complete..." haha

Anonymous at: January 18, 2008 at 7:25 AM said...

Oh my God!! I really had a hard time looking for the 1st comment that I posted. Anyway, I already saw it at the pictures section. Hahaha.. I didn't notice that I could post a comment in every blog. Well, I read all of the comments here and JM's caught my attention because it's so touching and I never thought that he can construct that one. Hahaha.. I love you friend. The grammar is correct aside from the spelling of friend "freind". Hahaha. A typo error perhaps. To Ed, I'm sure that you know how much Jeng loves you. I never saw Jeng so in love with a guy that he's willing to give up everything just for you. You're so sweet. I envy you!! Hahaha.. Because I haven't felt that yet.